Experts in legal advising on foreign investments

Law 14/2013 in Support of Entrepreneurs and Internationalization establishes a series of measures to attract investors, entrepreneurs, highly qualified professionals, researchers and workers, including the creation of specific procedures more agile in order to obtain residence permits, both for themselves and for their spouses, children under 18 years and children of legal age who are financially dependant of the investor (Golden Visa).

Foreign investments | Who can apply for a residence visa as investor?

  • Investors who make a significant investment in Spain:
    • Shares or bank deposits ( €1millon).
    • Public debt (€2million)
    • Real estate assets for an amount equal or higher than €500.000 free of any liens or encumbrances.
    • Business projects in Spain considered being of general interest.


    golden-visa-tarjeta-700VBB Abogados specializes in the application of the law, in all cases, ranging from advice to entrepreneurs and investors to the processing of visas and residence permits for the client and his family.

    Our services range from checking the planning, administrative and registration status of the property, preparing documentation, drafting contracts or its supervision, settlement of taxes and compliance with all legal and fiscal obligations arising from the sale.

    VBB Lawyers is also responsible for obtaining visas and residence permits for the client and his family, gathering the necessary documentation in each case, preparing the application and tracking the file until its resolution.

    The residence visa issued under this Act is sufficient to reside in Spain for a year, without having to process the foreign identity card title.

    The residence permit allows residence in Spain for two years and can be applied by those who, being holders of a visa investor, have travelled at least once to Spain, within the period of validity.

    The renewal of the residence permit can be performed even if the investor has been absent of the country for more than six months a year.

    Contact us for any legal questions, clicking here.

    Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información. ACEPTAR

    Aviso de cookies